Friday, May 6, 2011

Space Saver Bag and Clothing Saver: Vacuum Seal Storage Bag

Whoever got here up with an idea of a vacuum seal space saver storage bag was a genius! It is absolutely fascinating to watch how your cumbersome king size duvet is miraculously transforming into flat thin package you possibly can easily put anywhere. Pillows, bulky coats, fluffy quilts and towels, heavy sweaters, sweats and fleeces now altogether could be positioned in a single mid-sized drawer. Yes, with vacuum seal space saver storage bags it is possible to achieve in few minutes. And in consequence you will TRIPLE your storage or closet space.


Now you don't have to spend cash on reworking and increasing your closet or renting extra storage space. With these storage bags in 3 straightforward steps you will remodel your stuffed messy closet into spacious organized closet you at all times dreamt about. The only factor you additionally need is a vacuum cleaner. That is how it works:

Step 1. Pack belongings you need to store in a bag. Don’t packs above fill line!

Step 2. Seal the zipper with the Sure-Zip slider and the progressive closure system will safe an airtight seal for ultimate protection.

Step 3. Vacuum out the air using a vacuum cleaner (a vacuum seal space saver storage bag's one-method valve fits any dwelling vacuum hose). And store the compressed bag wherever you need!

After I saw the commercial of a vacuum seal space saver storage bag on TV, I've thought what a spectacular idea. If I wanted extra space in my closet I'd have purchased space saver bags on a heartbeat. But I'm lucky one, who has a lot closet space in an apartment. Nonetheless, I wasn't that lucky when in the future I used to be going via my closets and discovered that 'something' had eaten most of my clothes. Yes, I spotted large and small holes on my most costly and irreplaceable things. Most of my wardrobe was destroyed! And nobody could discover any bugs that trigger that harm. They had been invisible! After disinfecting and cleansing my closets, I wondered what I might do to forestall the identical disastrous state of affairs within the future.
 After which I remembered about vacuum seal storage bags and ordered them as seen on TV. That was three years ago. Since then I've never had any situations like that. With vacuum seal storage bags my clothes are totally safe and shielded from any insects, visible or invisible.

Space Bags, vacuum seal space saver storage bags, are additionally good clothes protection from dust, mildew and odors, because they're very well hermetic and watertight. Space Bag shouldn't be solely space saver, but additionally actually clothes saver! Space Bags reusable and really durable, at least mine have been working very nicely for all these years.

Related Post



No comments:

Post a Comment